Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mini-Review 3 Batman Comic


Sadly I am unsure what issue this comic was, but I do know the plot centered around an average looking antagonist speaking of how he would outsmart and kill Batman. Comics in general are a medium I was always interested in reading however never really did. The visuals are interesting, the characters are dynamic and the stories are outlandish and this issue is no exception.

While this comic broke some molds of what is generally seen as an average comic I thought it was nice to read. I would of enjoyed to see more of the plot than the exert I was able to experience.

This was great to see as it was a different type of media then most of what was featured in the course and despite any protest it was worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment